The Fitz Casino and Hotel located in Tunica, Mississippi has been reopened after the temporary closure due to excess flood waters. A spokesperson mentioned, in a press release that the casino and hotel was reopened on Thursday at 9 p.m. following its shutdown on Sunday at 12 p.m. as the Tunica County Emergency Agency reported that the due to the rising of water in the Mississippi River caused the flooding of the access road leading to the Fitz Casino and hotel.
In order to celebrate the reopening of the Fitz Casino, several new promotions are being offered:
- Fifty new slot machines have been installed to the casino floor since the mid-February.
- New table games and side bet options were introduced this week to the casino floor to include- 6 Deck 21+3 and Top 3, Bonus Craps, Cajun Stud Poker, 3 Card Prime, High Card Flush.
- A Fitz Table Games Exclusive, $7,500 Find Your Fortune Cash and Promo Chips Giveaway on Saturday, March 30.
- $15,000 Madness in March Sweepstakes will kick off March 10, and continue till April 8. Gamers receive entries when placing a Sports Book wager or by hitting a hand-paid jackpot through April.
- The concert of The Willie Clayton is still going to be held as scheduled, Saturday, March 9, at 8 p.m.
- The Toss Like a Boss Cornhole Tournament is on Friday, March 15, at 7p.m. Guests only earn 500 points between March 10- March 15 to play in this tournament.
- St Patrick’s Day Casino Wide Celebration is on Sunday, March 17. All festivities begin at noon.
All the employees have been notified to resume their regular scheduled shifts beginning March 7.